Peel away the layers of your hectic life to hear the quiet voice of your sacred self.
Laguna de Apoyo, Nicaragua
Are you feeling pulled in different directions, always surrounded by the noise of modern life?
Do you spend so much time caring for those around you that there’s little time left for you at the end of the day?
How can you move forward if you can’t hear your inner voice?
Immerse yourself in the magic of La Laguna de Apoyo in a Family-Friendly Retreat to Reset and Reconnect to your boundless inner self.
Leave feeling renewed, refreshed, and ready to dive back into your life with a healthy wellness routine that sustains you.
Join gifted energy healer Paty Hernandez of Mariposa Holistic Healing and yoga master Libby Creagh of Essential You Yoga in a 6 Day, 5 Night retreat that creates space for you to detox, reset, and tune in.
Space is Limited – We will be an intimate group of 14 Spirit Seekers with space for 2 families.
Call 813-435-9328 or 305 680-5923 to chat about how you can disconnect to reconnect and gain greater clarity of your sacred self.
You will detox from that in which you indulge in too much and fill yourself up with healthy food and magical moments. Move your body in sacred synchronicity in yoga and journey dance classes that balance your chakras and move stuck energy. Dive deep in silent and led meditations on a yoga platform overlooking this natural lagoon formed in the crater of a volcano.
Paty Hernandez, Mariposas Holistic Healing
A gifted Energy Healer, Reiki Master, & Social Worker, Paty has traveled the world learning and perfecting energy-based healing techniques. She specializes in “healing the healers” by helping those in helping professions. Paty is based in Miami, Florida and lived for several years in Central America. 305 680-5923
Libby Creagh, Essential You Yoga
Yoga Master and Reiki Master Libby has shared and practiced yoga and meditation for 20 years. She specializes in helping people see past the noise of everyday and connect with the quiet space within. Her classes are alignment-focused and heart-centered. Libby is working towards her Yoga Therapist Certification. She is currently based in Tampa, FL, and spent several years living in Central America as well as time in West Africa. 813-435-9328
- Daily Yoga Classes led by Libby Creagh, E-RYT and Reiki Master
- Journey Dance Classes led by Paty Hernandez, Reiki Master and Energy Healer
- Meditation Classes
- Diet Detox – All Whole Foods, Plant-based Meals free of meat, dairy, gluten, refined sugars, and oils to allow your body to reset
- Daily Fresh Coconut Water
- Morning Herbal Tea and Heart-Opening Cacao Elixer
- Unlimited fresh drinking water, bananas, limes, fresh juices, and smoothies
- Local Adventure – Visit to a local handicraft market and a night visit to the Masaya volcano
- Unlimited Use of Private Beach, Lake, and Beach Toys
- Yoga Props – Mats, Blocks, and Straps – save on packing!
- 5 Nights and 6 days at the beautiful Apoyo Lodge in Laguna de Apoyo, Nicaragua
- Shuttle ride to and from airport
What’s Not Included
- Flights to and From Nicaragua
- Any time before or after March 5-March 10 that you’d like to spend in the country
- Optional Spa Treatments or Excursions
- Private Yoga Classes and Energy Healings (Talk to us about the optional VIP Upgrade!)
Click to see Excursions and Spa Treatments that you can add-on to your experience
We will have exclusive occupancy of Apoyo Lodge retreat center and unlimited access to the yoga palapa, which includes yoga mats, blocks, and straps.
Rooms will be assigned as requested and are available on a first come/first serve basis when payment is complete.
Space is Limited
Be sure to sign up early to ensure we can accommodate you and your tribe.
This is a family friendly retreat, and we welcome children of all ages.
Children who are 4 years of age or less and will share a bed with you may stay for free. Children are welcome at the evening yoga or dance classes, but there will not be specific events designed for them nor a babysitter on site.
Sample Daily Schedule
(subject to change)
7:00 am – Morning Yoga Practice overlooking the Lagoon
8:30 am – Breakfast
10 am – Invitation to Connect – Group Activity
11:00-12:30 pm – Free Time
12:30 pm – Lunch
2:00-5:00 pm – Afternoon Free Time – Time for Spa Treatments, Workshops, Extra Excursions or Lake Time, Jungle Hiking
5:00 pm – Journey Dance with Paty Hernandez or Chakra Balancing Yoga with Libby Creagh
6:30 pm – Dinner
9:30 pm – Group Meditation Experience
How will we meet in Nicaragua?
We will all fly into Managua and be transported via shuttle to Apoyo Lodge. We’ll use our Facebook group to coordinate flight times and shuttle times.
If you fly in the night prior, you can contact Apoyo Lodge to arrange for your first night’s stay while you wait for the group to arrive.
You may pay in full or make a deposit of $450 and two payments on a schedule we will send you.
Early Bird Price –
Save $400 Until December 1
Snooze Button Price –
Save $200 until January 15
- Payments and Deposits are non-refundable
- Full or Partial Payments Can Be Made Here
- Your balance must be paid in full by February 1
How to Sign Up:
- Place Your Deposit or pay in full
- Fill out the electronic Retreat Forms which will be sent to you via email
We can’t wait to travel with you!